1. Introduction & General Terms
This policy not only relates to any personal information you provide to us via phone or text, by email, in letters or other correspondence.
Morgan Scott is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information.
2. Who are we?
Morgan Scott provides marketing services. We are primarily located in the Spain. When we refer to “we”’, “us” or “our”, we are referring to Morgan Scott.
3. What information will Morgan Scott collect about me?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us personal information when you participate in, access or sign up to any of services, activities, visit our site and/or complete any of our online forms, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, landline telephone or mobile number, and date of birth, depending on the activity involved.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
4. How will Morgan Scott use the information it collects about me?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
To provide our services arising from any engagements entered into between you and us, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries.
For “service administration purposes”, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for, as set out in section 5 below.
To contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide.
To provide you with information about our services, activities or online content that you request from us and to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous instruction or engagement or negotiations of such to you. If you are not an existing client, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
5. When will Morgan Scott contact me?
We may contact you:
• in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
• in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about our products or services;
• in relation to any contribution you have submitted to us, e.g. on our contact forms or by email or post;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary); and
• for marketing purposes, as explained in section 4 above.
6. Will Morgan Scott share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in this section.
In addition, sometimes we share your information with selected third parties as follows:
• to process your information on our behalf. Morgan Scott requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and we require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes;
• with business partners, suppliers, government organisations and sub-contractors for the performance of any engagement we enter into with them or you;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if our shareholders sell their shares in us to, or we sell substantially all of our assets to, a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our clients will be one of the transferred assets;
6. Offensive or inappropriate content on the Morgan Scott website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to our site or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour with regards to any of our services, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Morgan Scott reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school, email/internet provider, or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
7. Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy, though we must state that, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet can never be guaranteed as being completely secure. Therefore, although we will always do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.